The Lodge At Mound Creek
A piece of the mountains in Texas!
A Wedding Venue Unlike Any Other
Inspired by the historic Old Faithful Inn in Wyoming, The Lodge at Mound Creek makes you feel like you are in the mountains without leaving Texas! Our warm and inviting main hall can accommodate up to 250 guests with a large dance floor, yet still feels cozy and intimate! The 2,400 square foot second floor outdoor deck has an amazing view of the property, its own bar, yard games, and it is the perfect place for your guests to enjoy cocktail hour. And our hidden outdoor forest garden with its tree arch lined walkway is the perfect place for you to say your I Do’s! We are the perfect place for your intimate, romantic, and rustic elegant wedding day!
- 10am to Midnight Venue Rental (14 hours)
- Bridal suite with private restroom
- Groom’s Room with private restroom and separate deck access
- Tables and chairs for up to 250 guests
- Furniture set up and break down
- Ivory linens (tablecloths and runners)
- Yard games
- Lantern centerpieces
- Your choice of ceremony backdrop
- Caterer’s kitchen with separate service entrance
- Indoor and outdoor bars (bring your own alcohol!)
- Event attendant and parking lot attendant
- Golf cart service to transport guests from the parking lot and deliver bride and groom to and from the outdoor ceremony site
- Online floor plan program
- Use of the venue for engagement pictures and bridal pictures
- Choose your own vendors or use our Preferred Vendor list!
Back from the honeymoon and we want to shout out to Katie and her family at the Lodge! We will forever love this place. Katie and her staff went above and BEYOND for us. The tiniest details did not slip their mind. We felt like family and our guests did too. Incredible location tucked in the woods with so many options to really have it personalized for us. May many more marriages begin here! I wanna say so much more and have not written enough about them because they were really were just so amazing. – Abigail and Keegan
We absolutely loved the venue! Katie was phenomenal and so easy to get in touch with when I had questions! She is constantly working to enhance the venue even more and is so accommodating to her couples! When we originally booked the ceremony site’s landscaping was still being worked on, the cross that we used in the wedding wasn’t made yet, the decor pieces were not there yet, the parking lot was still being extended, and there were not near as many farm tables as there were at the time of our wedding. Katie promised us that some of these would be done, the others were just added bonuses, and she kept her promises and more! The Lodge was the perfect venue for us! – Macey and Cody
We had our wedding there this past weekend, and it was absolutely perfect! We looked at one venue only and we knew this was the place! First of all, Katie is wonderful (along with her mom 😀). They were also so accommodating and treated myself and family with such genuine kindness! I would 100% recommend the lodge, you will not only have a beautiful venue but you will also have Katie on your side and it doesn’t get better than that! With her talent and creativity you will have the perfect day. My husband and I will always look back and know that we made the best decision we could have getting married here! – Stephanie and Enrique